Welcome to One Suite Technologies Private Limited (“Suite42”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
The terms and conditions (“Terms”) contained herein govern the customers’ (“User”, “You”, “Your”) use of Suite42’s website https://www.suite42.in/ (“Website”) and mobile application(s) (“App”), available at Google play store and Apple app store (collectively, the “Platform”). We facilitate the building and operation of digital manufacturing supply chains for Your brand (“Services”), as elaborated below. You are advised to read the Terms carefully before agreeing to it. By visiting the Platform or accepting these Terms, You understand and agree with the Terms. If You do not agree to all the Terms herein, please do not use the Platform. These Terms and any other terms that may be notified to You from time to time, constitute a legally binding agreement between You and Suite42 in relation to Your use of Our Platform and the Services.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the IT Act (as defined below) and rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These Terms are published in compliance of, and are governed by the provisions of Indian laws, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”);
- the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011;
- the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021; and
- the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules framed thereunder.
- We, at Suite42, help You, design, prototype, source and start new products, ensure adherence to quality standards for each production run, launch additional line of products and build new supply chain at low cost through its sourcing network. Our Platform allows You to find products that You want to launch, request quote from the suppliers of the price and charges associated with the product, make advance payment to the supplier upon approval of the sample, finalize order upon completion of negotiation of commercial terms and shipment and delivery of products after production sample. You must provide Us certain basic access to Your device to use Our Services efficiently. We reserve the right to restrict/ refuse Our Services, terminate accounts and / or remove or edit content present on Our Platform at Our sole discretion.
- You agree that: (a) You will not copy or sell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc., available on or through the Platform, and (b) You will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Platform content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Suite42, or otherwise commercially exploits the Platform content or systematic retrieval of Platform content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes).
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of Suite42’s feedback system.
- You shall not upload, publish, or share any information that:
- does not belong to You, or infringes any third party rights;
- is immoral, illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, hateful, or unlawful in any other manner;
- leads to spamming or any other internet abuse; and
- interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Platform.
- We will collect Your data such as name, contact number, company name, GSTIN, location, warehouse / factory details, bank account details, past experience, manufacturing capabilities (product categories, capacities, shop timings, available machinery, factory and manpower details), FSSAI number; and register You on Our Platform, with a unique user ID and password. [To obtain access, You will be required to use the One Time Password (“OTP”) sent to Your phone number. You can enter Your mobile number on the Platform, which will then enable You to enter an OTP sent to You. Once You enter the OTP, You will have access to the Platform through Your Account.]
- In the event of any change in the information, User shall update its information immediately in its Account.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
- All information provided by You, including Your name, phone number, email address or any such other information provided by You at the time of registration on the Platform are Your own details / organization’s details, and are true, correct and accurate, and You are legally authorised to use the Platform, and avail the Services.
- You shall use Our Platform solely for the purpose permitted by these Terms, and any other terms published by Us, and in accordance with applicable laws.
- You accept that any and all operations emanating from Your device of use shall be assumed to have been initiated by You.
- Your acceptance of these Terms implies Your express consent to be contacted by Our representatives through calls, SMS or emails and notifications. You agree to keep all Your personal data on the Platform updated, and notify Us if You discontinue use of Your phone number / email address.
- You agree and acknowledge that Your discontinuation of Our Services does not lead to an automatic termination of Your registration, and You agree to terminate Your Account from Our Platform.
- You shall not gain / attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Platform, or any other systems, server or networks connected to the Platform, by hacking or such other illegitimate means.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Intellectual Property means any and all present, contingent and future intellectual and industrial property of Suite42 including, patents, copyrights, registered and unregistered designs, trademarks, domain names, trade secrets, layout designs, and all other similar or corresponding data and information, whether registered or unregistered, and all applications for the same, anywhere in the world and all rights of whatever nature in computer programs, firmware, database, micro-code and other computer software, and all intangible rights and privileges of a nature similar to any of the foregoing (“Intellectual Property”).
- The Intellectual Property of Suite42, including the registered trademark ‘Suite42’, and domain name [https://www.suite42.in/], is, and will remain, the exclusive property of Suite42. The Platform is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, and no part of the data available on Our Platform can be reproduced, copied, published, publicly displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way, expect for Your personal and non-exclusive use in accordance with these Terms.
- We respect the Intellectual Property rights of Our Users, and expect You to do the same. We can take legal or other appropriate action, including immediate termination of Your Account, for any unauthorized use of Our Intellectual Property.
It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that it maintains the confidentiality of its Account’s information, and shall be responsible for the activities carried under its Account. In the event of any unauthorised use, the User shall immediately notify Us of such an activity.
- We may display advertisements and promotions on the Platform. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Suite42 is subject to change. The surfacing of advertisements on the Platform does not imply endorsement by Suite42 of any advertised products or services.
- CHANGE IN SERVICES AND TERMS
- We are constantly evolving and growing to provide You the best possible experience through Our Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the nature of Services which We provide may require updates and changes. Therefore, We reserve the right to discontinue or suspend the Services at any point in time, without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, revise and / or update these Terms at any time, in Our sole discretion, and without giving prior notice. Any changes in the Terms are effective immediately, and apply to access the Platform. You shall ensure periodical review of the Terms for revisions / updates, and Your continued use of the Platform and the Services following the changes to these Terms, constitutes acceptance of the changes.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly agree that You use Our Platform at Your own risk. No information provided to You by Suite42 will create any liability or warranty that is not expressly stated in these Terms. All the contents on the Platform are for general information and use. Suite42 makes no representations or warranties as to the functioning, operation and merchantability of the Platform. Suite42, and no representative of Suite42, represent or warrant on the security, completeness, accuracy, or availability of the Services. You acknowledge that the Platform may suffer from the inevitable vulnerabilities of the internet, and any loss caused to the User for any such internet glitches will not be the responsibility of Suite42.
- We disclaim all claims and liabilities that may arise in relation to any third party content displayed on the Platform.
- We reserve the right to restrict / refuse Our Services, terminate Accounts and / or remove or edit content present on Our Platform at Our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to take any and all actions, as it deems necessary or reasonable, to maintain the security of the Platform and Your information available with Us.
- We will not be liable to the User for any indirect, punitive, incidental, and / or consequential damages.
- We will not be liable for non-availability of Our Platform during periodic maintenance.
- We will not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between the User and the supplier.
- We will not be liable for any delay and / or discrepancy in services due to the implication of any applicable state or central law.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to paragraph 13.2 (Dispute Resolution) below, the courts at Bangalore, India shall have an exclusive jurisdiction on the matters arising from the Terms, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws.
- In the event that any dispute arises between Suite42 and the User, in connection with these Terms, Suite42 and the User shall endeavour to settle such dispute amicably.
- In the case of failure to resolve the dispute amicably between Suite42 and the User within 30 (Thirty) days from the date when the dispute arose, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed jointly by Suite42 and the User. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as may be amended from time to time and shall be conducted in the English language. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding. The User and Suite42 shall equally bear the costs and expenses arising out of the arbitral proceedings.
- The User and Suite42 shall not be deemed to have an employer-employee relationship, partnership, joint venture or agency relationship, whereby either of them could be held liable for any act or omission of the other. The parties shall act as independent contractors for the purposes of this engagement.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- You agree that except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- To the extent that any portion of these Terms are unenforceable, they shall be deemed to be deleted from the Terms and any such deletion shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms not so deleted.
- No waiver by Suite42 of any terms or conditions set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Suite42 to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- CONTACT US
- In case You become aware of any act or omission which is in violation of these Terms or applicable laws, You shall forthwith take all steps to inform Us of such violation. You can reach Us at the details provided in Clause 18.2 below.
- In accordance with the IT Act, and the Consumer Protection (e-commerce) Rules, 2020, please see below details of the grievance officer:
Name: Mr. Shriram Subramaniam
Designation: Chief Grievance officer.
Phone no.: +91-95911 01125
Timings: Monday – Friday (11:00 AM – 05:00 PM)
- You can also raise and track Your grievance on Our Platform. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 15 (Fifteen) days. It may take Us more than 15 (Fifteen) days, occasionally, but We will try to resolve/ respond to Your grievance at the earliest.
- Your feedback will help Us provide You with improved services. If You have any feedback, please write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any failure to perform Our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, blockade, war, terrorism, riots, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Assignment: These Terms are personal to You, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by You except with Our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of Our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.